Tuesday, December 21, 2010

You do NOT want to eat our flesh...




















Dear Harry,

Everyone has been asking me what my character, Dr. Edwin Jenner, told Rick on the season finale of The Walking Dead. I think everyone knows it was something about the blood test my character had Rick's group submit to. Some people think I told him one of the members of his group is infected. Most people think I told him his wife is pregnant. Do you want to know what I really told him? Don't let the producers know I told you, but what I really told Rick was that the results of his blood test showed that his midi-chlorian count was off the charts! That's right, Rick is a Jedi. Next season, you're going to see Rick use his super awesome Jedi powers to kick zombie ass! THE SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

Love,
Noah Emmerich

No comments:

Post a Comment