Wednesday, December 22, 2010

That diabolical egg salad sandwich eater!



















Dear Harry,

I just thought you should know about George Lucas's evil plan to make Star Wars Episodes I-III seem like the greatest movies ever made. How will he do this? Lucas has me by the balls (by this I mean he is giving me an obscene amount of money) and he is going to insert me into every movie on AFI's list of the top 100 films of the last 100 years. By doing so, he will essentially ruin every one of these movies (or so he says. I'm really not sure how my mere presence would ruin an entire film...). He even plans to insert me into Star Wars Episodes IV-VI so that I-III will be better by comparison. Apparently, I will play Luke's trusty sidekick, Shi-Le Salos, FuoVolvo Of Vicodin (Lucas uses those Star Wars name generators!). I just thought I'd warn you because he might just get his grubby fat fingers on your movies, too!

Love,
Shia LeBeouf

No comments:

Post a Comment