Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh my god, they jumped the shark!















Dear Harry,

Mmph. Mmmmph. Uh, sorry about that. When you talk like that every day you start to write like that, too. It's Kenny from South Park, Colorado in case you didn't guess. A lot of people ask me what happened to me during that lull when Trey and Matt killed me off ("for good") and tried to replace me with Tweek Tweak and Leopold Butters Scotch. Sure I was dead, but as you know, thanks to a recent episode that reiterated the fact that when I die I come straight out of my mom's white trash vagina, reborn, but this one time I didn't come back. Why didn't it happen this time? Because, frankly, I needed a break. In death, I met Jim Morrison and a half-naked indian in the desert. Jim told me that South Park had become just too awesome for its own good and I should step out of the picture (be dead) for a while so that the show would slightly suck.



















Butters turned out to be a great addition to the cast, but he never fit as the fourth friend.




















Tweek...Tweek. Sigh. Trey and Matt really wanted the heroes to have a friend with a drug problem didn't they? Was Jessie Spano not available?















Tweek was in no way likeable, not even for half an episode. Thus, the show sucked and Jim told me I had to go back. So, I had gotten a much welcomed break from the show and even a free football phone. I also got to go back and delight fans with the joke that never seems to get old (probably because it doesn't happen as often anymore): me dying.

Love,
Kenny McCormick

No comments:

Post a Comment