Thursday, December 30, 2010

I get by with a little help from my brilliant ideas...














Dear Harry,

A lot of people ask me, "Hey, Fred, when the hell is the Wonder Years going to be available on DVD?" and I have to tell them that we're having trouble securing rights to all of the wonderful songs used on the episode soundtracks. This problem has kept me awake every night...until now! I have come up with the perfect solution so that the viewing public can finally own every episode of the Wonder Years. You buy the DVD with absolutely no songs on it (saving us money) and hook up your IPOD to your stereo and let your favorite playlist do the work. May I suggest Jay-Z's "99 Problems" for the opening theme? How about Juvenile's "Back That Ass Up" when Kevin and Winnie share their first kiss in Harper Woods? Remember the episode where Paul loses his virginity? How perfect would Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" be? It's that easy!

Love,
Fred Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment